Hinges are small mechanisms that are usually seen on doors, cabinets, and gates. They connect the moving leaf to the frame, allowing it to swing open and closed.
We offer a wide range of high-quality hinges for a variety of different applications.
Our range of door hinges includes:
- Ball bearing hinges – ideal for use on heavy entryway doors
- Butt hinges – generally used as internal door hinges
- Concealed hinges – designed to not be seen on furniture
- Flush hinges – great for saving space, these hinges only require one mortise to be cut into the door
- Strap hinges – these feature extended hinge flaps
- Tee hinges – generally used for gates, these hinges feature a long flap on one side and a standard flap on the other
- Washered hinges - Used in commercial and residential applications to provide smooth movement and little noise on doors