Brackets are used to provide a strong and secure join between two materials. Not only do they enforce the connection between the two materials, but they also spread the load over the surface of the bracket. This makes them ideal for fixing to items that need to carry weight, like shelves.
Our range of brackets includes:
- Handrail brackets – round plate with a bent protruding arm to support handrail
- Corner braces – bent L-shaped profile
- Angle brackets – flat L-shaped profile
- Mending plates – flat rectangular profile
- Tee plates – flat T-shaped profile
We supply brackets in a range of finishes and sizes, both metric and imperial.
If you have any questions about our brackets range, be sure to check out the guides and tips section on our website. You can also direct any questions to our friendly team – contact us today for expert advice, product information, and quotes!