Our aim is always for you to get the materials you need, right first time.
With this in mind, here are a few tips to help you on your way.
- Before placing your order, please review your shopping basket carefully. Make sure that you double-check all relevant sizes, thread types or finishes.
- Please double check the delivery details that you have input.
- Is the phone number correct?
- Is the email address right?
- Please check the post code
- Are there any specific delivery instructions we might need, i.e. the house is down a small lane, or does the postcode take you to the road behind etc?
- Please do not request a specific time slot for your delivery as unfortunately, we are unable to meet such requests.
- Please do not arrange any labour until after the materials have arrived. The vast majority of orders are delivered on time, but there is always the chance of extenuating circumstances that are beyond our control, such as a closed motorway etc. Just to be safe we would always suggest you allow an extra day for the delivery to arrive.
If you have any other questions, please check the other tabs in the grey box on the left-hand side of this page.