Cutting Tools and Abrasives
At bolts.co.uk we stock a range of professional hand tools, power tool accessories and abrasives used for cutting and shaping when working with metal and timber. Many of the products can also be used in conjunction with other materials such as plastics.
This range includes:
- Taps – tools used to create a female thread inside a hole.
- Dies – used to cut a male thread onto a piece of metal bar
- HSS Drill Bits – choose from standard, long series, cobalt and blacksmith styles
- Masonry Bits – options include straight shank and SDS
- Flat Wood Drill Bits – for creating circular holes in timber and sheet materials
- Hole Saws and Arbors – for cutting circular holes usually in thin sheet materials
- Cutting discs - for use with angle grinders to cut metal
- Grinding discs - for use with angle grinders to grind metal
- Flap Discs – for grinding, shaping and smoothing metal
- Abrasive Sheets and Rolls – for sanding by hand
- Jigsaw Blades – for cutting metal and wood
If you are unable to find the item you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us.