Sealants and Adhesives
In this section, you will find all kinds of adhesives and sealants, for application on a wide range of products and applications. Choose from the following categories;
- Silicone - a versatile material that is most commonly used as a sealant.
- Decorators Caulk - a decorating filler used for sealing and filling cracks in walls, ceilings and mouldings prior to painting.
- Glues and Impact Adhesives – lots of choice depending upon the application in question.
- Superglue – a range of strong and fast acting adhesives.
- Expanding Foam – hand held and gun varieties of this versatile filler and sealer.
- Tapes – all types of tape for all manner of jobs
- Thread Lock – use with fasteners to stop them from loosening or leaking.
There is more detailed information about all of these ranges on the relevant category pages, please choose from one of the subsections below.