Cylinders Sash and Deadlocks
Cylinders, sash and deadlocks cover all of the standard locking mechanisms seen on most interior and exterior doors. They are generally activated using a key, although there are some locks that utilise a thumbturn mechanism.
We supply a wide range of cylinders, sash and deadlocks, so that you can keep your property or project safe to the required level of security.
Our range of cylinders, sash and deadlocks includes:
- Lock cylinders – these are the standard locks seen on most exterior doors
- Tubular latches – the standard latch seen on interior doors
- Sashlocks – these combine a deadbolt and latch into a single fitting
- Deadlocks – these locks can only be opened using a key, and do not have a latch
- Bathroom locks - used on sprung bathroom door handles in order to provide privacy
Our cylinders, sash and deadlocks are available in a range of finishes, including nickel plated, stainless steel, and electro brass.
If you have any questions about our cylinders, sash and deadlocks then make sure to check out the guides and tips section of our website, where we have installation guides, expert tips, and product information. You can also contact us for help if you need to!