Door handles serve two purposes in the home – not only are they a highly functional fitting that enable the operation of doors, but they can also be decorative. With a wide variety of sizes, finishes, and designs to choose from, there are configurations to suit any taste, from traditional and classic to sleek and modern.
Our range of door handles includes:
- Latch door handles – the most common type of door handles
- Locking door handles – these door handles feature a locking mechanism and key for extra security
- Bathroom door handles – these lock from one side for privacy
- Rose door handles – feature a circular plate to secure the handle, rather than the traditional rectangular plate
We supply door handles in a range of sizes and finishes, including aluminium, chrome plated, and brass. There are a few different styles of door handle, the most popular of which include:
- Victorian – a classic but appealing appearance, with a tall rectangular plate and straight lever
- Scroll – like Victorian style handles, but with a curved profile on the lever
- Canterbury – these feature a square plate rather than rectangular
- Exeter Round Rose – a circular plate and a curved lever similar to scroll handles
- Hereford Round Rose – these feature a circular plate and an arched lever
- Westminster Round Rose – a circular plate and straight lever
If you have any questions about our door handle range, take a look at the guides and tips section of our website. You can also contact our team with any questions you might have – we're always happy to help!