Bolts and Set Screws - PPC
Our range of bolts and set screws is vast, with bolts of all designs available for a wide variety of applications, all in various different sizes and applications.
In our bolts and set screws section you will find;
- Hexagon Headed Bolts – used for a wide variety of purposes.
- Hexagon Set Screws – similar to a bolt but the whole of the shank is threaded.
- Coach Bolts – a type of bolt with a round head that has a square underside.
- Roofing Bolts – a mushroom-headed bolt traditionally used to secure roofing sheets.
- Hook and Eye Bolts – generally longer bolts with a either a folded hook or eye at the top. Lifting eye bolts can also be found in this section.
- Thumbscrews – A screw with thin, round head designed to be turned with the thumb and index finger.
- U Bolts – commonly used to hold pipes and tubes in position.
- Shackles – D shaped fasteners used for a variety of purposes.
- Ratchet Tie Downs – Often called ratchet straps, used for securing loads in place.
- Durlok Flange Bolts – High tensile bolts that will not loosen under vibration.
Further details on all of these products can be found on the relevant subsection. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.